“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself.”
- I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception.
- Those are my principles, and if you don’t like them…well I have others.
- I’m not crazy about reality, but it’s still the only place to get a decent meal.
He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot
but don’t let that fool you. He really is an idiot.
— While money can’t buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.
— I have nothing but respect for you — and not much of that.
- There’s only two things you can start without a plan:
a riot and a family, for everything else you need a plan.
- The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing.
If you can fake that, you’ve got it made.
Middle age is when you go to bed at night and hope you feel better in the morning.
Old age is when you go to bed at night and hope you wake up in the morning.
Quotes mostly from.goodreads.com and azquotes.com